Lists are a must in my life, grocery lists, project/exam lists, weekly task lists, recipe lists, you get the point… I guess it comes from being a bit of an obsessive planner. An attribute I am often made fun of for, but hey this time of year its acceptable to make to-do lists, because there is SO much to-do! I’ve made a list of things I want to accomplish this break:
1) Make homemade pumpkin butter (it is no longer on the shelves at Trader Joes and I’m going through withdrawal)
2) Cook down the turkey carcass and make my own broth which I will use to make a yummy soup, to be determined.
3)Make and can chili (or can anything really, I’ve never canned before and its the ultimate convenience!)
4) Bake bars with some sort of fruit (ie. raspberry oat bars)
But these things will have to wait until after christmas, because I am currently crossing things off of this list.
1) Decorate the tree with my family
2) Learning how to use my new camera!
3) Reading a few of these books, the pile keeps growing!
4) Running and catching up with old friends
5) Spending lots of time in the kitchen helping my lovely mom prepare for Christmas dinner
6) Catching up on this pile of Runners world and Cooking light magazines
7) Enjoy Christmas-y decorations and time with family
8) Enjoying LOTS of Christmas cookies for dessert
10) Enjoy the nice warm fire!
9) Eat new foods and food combinations I’ve been dying to try
10) Relax with friends and family. (too many possible pictures to insert here)
I hope you all are enjoying the Christmas week! Bless you all and your time with family and friends!
Whats on your to-do list?